[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 966, Issue 2

MBersonOD at aol.com MBersonOD at aol.com
Thu Oct 12 23:07:07 EDT 2006

Hi Ed and List,
   Well I guess i've been 'outed'.  I sail an '85 Rhodes on Lake Nockamixin
in eastern Pa.  I used to be at the North East River Yacht club in the northern
Chesapeake, but the 2 hour trip was wearing on me.  Usually take a trip pre
and post season to Annapolis or north to the Hudson for a 2-3 day sailing trip,
although i'm a nervous tower.   I look forward to meeting some of you on the
H2O or at a show.
Marc B.