picture Re: [Rhodes22-list] Off season storage costs

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 16:05:53 EDT 2006

You shouldn't have much trouble from leaves, but snow and ice can
accumulate. I remember when I first joined the list there was a discussion about  snow
accumulating in a cockpit to the extent that when it started to melt it ran
into the cabin. This was after many freeze and thaw cycles and the entire
cockpit became a solid block of ice. There wasn't any damage, just a pain to get
all the ice out of the cockpit. It took several days using heat lamps to melt
the ice enough to remove it. You couldn't just go in there with a jack hammer
and break it up. :)

Rummy