[Rhodes22-list] Politics: Stay the Course

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 24 12:23:38 EDT 2006

Now that's just plain silly Rummy!

Why would someone that is not career militaty think that
career military officers with extensive education in
warfare and tactics, could develop a new course of action?

Shouldn't arm chair generals develop the plan?  I mean all
the armchair quarterbacks here at work on Monday mornings
always know exactly what should have been done for the Red
Skins to win the day before! Why shouldn't that logic apply
to warfare also?

just a thought.