[Rhodes22-list] grammar

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 05:27:54 EDT 2006

hello Elle & bob

You can add the miss use of words such as "unique" by these
commentators.  How many times have you heard them say
something was "very unique", when they seem to mean exotic,
or different, or out of the ordinary.

Next week's lesson: "irregardless", the humorous, redundant
form of regardless.

I better get my butt to work today, because these sick days
are not healthly!

happy FRIDAY!
hadz.