Opening ports (was RE: [Rhodes22-list] New Guy Bill D.) - Jim Connolly

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 29 10:51:10 EST 2006

The lack of a proper anchor locker is one of the few flaws of the
R-22.  After storing the rode in the bow tray for a season I decided
to store the anchor and rode in a plastic box in the laz.  This has
worked
well, it is easy to access and does not put wet, muddy chain in the
cabin.  I think most folks do something similar.

Ron