[Rhodes22-list] Tennessee - Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:38:40 EST 2006

Wally,

I'm voting early tomorrow while I have the chance.  I still don't know
Corker but have a feel for Ford.  He's a good kid, but just that, another
Ford sibling.  He could have distanced himself from his high school dropout
brother running for Congress, but family ties prevailed.  I don't live in
Steve Cohen's district but do own a house there.  Cohen has been a prolific
Senator at the TN legislature. Now that were down to the 'nut cuttin', Cohen
is  just another white Jew (Ford family spin). A few years ago I was an
'East Memphis blue eyed devil' - Ford Senior.   Ford Jr. should have cut
through all that bullshit. He'll make a good mayor of MEM.  This is Memphis
politics as usual and I'm disappointed that Jr. didn't step above it, and
more. I'll split the ticket because there's some local races that I want the
Dem candidate to win.  I wish Jr. well, just not this cycle.

Brad

'