[Rhodes22-list] My other boat

Joseph Hadzima josef508 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:19:57 EST 2006

just a little FYI to Anne, Brad, Rummy, and the other
pilots ...

I'm sure you're up to date on this stuff, but since I get
these safety email from another list I thought I'd pass it
along.   Anyone ever have problems with GPS on the water?
Several people posted warning about the military playing
with new electroninc warfare toys in the Potomac area, but
that was a over a moth ago.

happy flying/sailing/or just walking home from the bar!
joe/hadz.

=== Begin included message:

Please disseminate this important information to all your
GA-8 pilots.
Thank
you.

John A. Salvador
Director of Missions, HQ CAP
Toll Free: 888.211.1812 ext. 301
Phone: 334.953.3922 ext. 301
DSN: 493.3922 ext. 301
Fax: 800.555.7902 (DSN 493-5944)

SAIB ISSUED ON GARMIN WAAS RECEIVER EQUIPMENT
    The FAA has issued a Special Airworthiness Information
Bulletin No. CE-07-02, dated October 12, 2006.  This SAIB
affects the GNS480 and CNX80 Navigation System.
    Testing has shown that these products may not fully
meet TSO-C146a and could result in the possible loss of
satellite acquisition. To view the complete text of the
SAIB
http://www.cessna.org/public/saib/docs/saib-ce-07-02.pdf
Kim Huntington, Tech Librarian
mailto:kim.huntington at cessna.org