[Rhodes22-list] Hunting Moose

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Oct 31 18:54:39 EST 2006

Ed, I'm glad you mentioned the pictures.  I read the story but didn't notice
the pics posted at the bottom.  Wow!!  And I didn't think a .44 mag would
drop a bear in his tracks like that.  Double wow!

I'm not a big game hunter but I'm a pretty good wing shot if I do say so
myself.  I use a Rem 870 Wingmaster, of course.  And I have a Govt. Colt .45
just for fun.

Slim