[Rhodes22-list] I told you so.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 11:18:30 EDT 2006

Last night we had Rhodes company in South Carolina. Tom Trenkle and his  wide
Susie from the Chicago area paid us a visit. Susie somehow managed to
smuggle a rum cake through our nations airport security which we had for  breakfast
this morning. Rum cake is very good stuff first thing in the  morning.
Now to get down to why I'm writing. Since they were visitors at "Rummy's"
house, I insisted that they try a rum and coke. They both hedged a little. Tom
said "alright, but just one" and Susie had wine. Tom no more than tasted his
drink and exclaimed "boy, this is really good". Much better than Bacardi.
Well,  no kidding. What have I been telling this group for years. Bacardi bad, Mt.
Gay  very, very good.

Rummy