[Rhodes22-list] A visit to a Rhodes

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 20:40:12 EDT 2006

Frazier,

I'm in VA...You are welcome to come sail my boat...but
I don't quite have it yet as it is undergoing Stan's
Magic Makeover...come to think of it...I don't have
power yet......just got phone back this AM....

i wonder if VA Power knows we're out here...my bill
had better be lower after three..going on 4..days w/o
power.....at the moment I'm kneeling at the altar of
Generac....

elle