[Rhodes22-list] Wiring project finis

Claude Cox cccox at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 4 22:03:23 EDT 2006

Hello Everyone;

Yes, thanks to a fellow Rhodie, the wiring project on Celtic Lass is finis.  Captain Rummy drove the hour and a half from SC to L. Lanier to share his skills with a Rhodie-in-need.  The current was flowing free and fine when he left for the drive back.  I enjoyed the day, my friend, and much appreciate your efforts on this labor day.  Thanks.

A few months ago, when this all began, EdK offered to come over and pull Celtic Lass so the work could be done.  But I decided to have it pulled and put in the marina yard for some pretty extensive work.  So, my thanks to you Ed for your offer of help.

The Rhodes family is made up of some fine people--salt of the earth I call them.  These two Hartwell captains are just a couple of examples.

Claude

Claude Cox
cccox at mindspring.com
EarthLink Revolves Around You.