[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 for sale.

glenn Jennings gajenn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 10:46:30 EDT 2006

I've been looking for one of these beauties,  Can you tell me a little more about her? What if anything needs attention, possibly an inventory? photos.

  Thanks

  Glenn
  530.432.2006

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
  I am helping a fellow Lake Hartwell Rhodes owner sell their boat. They must
sell due to personal health related problems so I offered to help them.
The boat is an 1989 model, factory recycled in 2004 and has seen very little
use in the past two years. It is a beautiful red hull, has IMF and a 175
genny. Particulars and photo's are available by contacting me off the list
directly. It does not have a trailer, but I understand that there are several good
used ones available from GB.

Rummy
864-933-4284