[Rhodes22-list] The Shocking Truth

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 06:54:21 EDT 2006

Slim,

Simple, supply and demand.  We're at the end of the summer driving season,
crude prices (set by the world market) have fallen, and refineries have
caught up with their 'boutique' fuel blends (required by individual states).

No President or party has the power to set gasoline prices except  in places
like China.

Perhaps you are suffering from BDS - Bush Derangement Syndrome.

Brad