[Rhodes22-list] The Shocking Truth (political)

Herb Parsons hparsons at parsonsys.com
Tue Sep 12 11:15:21 EDT 2006

Ooops, I was a little too quick on my smart aleck response. Confused MD with MA. Sorry, must be some other reason besides the "K Twins" :)

>>> hnw555 at gmail.com 9/12/2006 8:01:47 am >>>
What I want to know is what kind of conspiracy is going on that gives you
Midwesterners 2.32 a gal and I'm still paying 2.69 here in Maryland!!!
Obviously, this is some form of communist plot!!!

Hank