[Rhodes22-list] Katrina, 9/11, Could be Political

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 11:51:41 EDT 2006

we used to be able to rely on the strength of the leaders and heads of state of regimes around the world to regulate their people and to be responsible for their actions. the u.s. has threatened those leaders with sanctions, punishments, and loss of life if they don't change their course of action or  policy. the nuclear sword has been hanging over their heads since hiroshima. the plain facts are that you can never rely on something said under duress. the nuclear weapon is extreme duress. we may be perfectly correct in our reasoning for a country's best interest. we just have to change the perception that its being shoved down their throat. perception is reality.

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:  All right, enough with this crap. It's time to stop dinking around and solve
this problem once and for all. We are the strongest nation in the world and
hold the keys to many nuclear weapons. It's time to threaten to use them,
pointing out specific targets, and let those sheet heads know that those places
will be destroyed should another attack happen on our soil.

Rummy