[Rhodes22-list] Hey Slim - More Politics

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Tue Sep 12 14:43:07 EDT 2006

Brad,

The Star-Trib is endorsing Mike Erlandson DFL for the 5th con district.
(There's no republican in the race.)   Ed can call me a commie 'til he's
blue in the face but I'm true-blue to my blue state!  BTW, Minnesotans are
the votingest of Americans.

Slim
P.S., Where's Steve Little when you need him?  8-)