[Rhodes22-list] Question - Fish Smell

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 23:06:28 EDT 2006

Saroj,

That reminds me of a late night return home when I commuted from
Nashville.   Reagan had been out of office awhile.  I was listening to Mike
Reagan's talk radio show and the guest mistakenly referred to President
Reagan as Carter and then immediately apologized.  Reagan, Jr. quipped,
"don't worry, Dad won't remember it"!

That was funny!

Brad