[Rhodes22-list] Question - Fish Smell - removing odors

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 08:23:34 EDT 2006

Ed,

It gets worse.  I did airport standby yesterday, also known as 'dozing for
dollars', and had to pack a bag for a possible launch.  When I opened my
suitcase (that made the trip next to the shrimp) the additional problem
became immediately noticeable.  The suitcase is now sunning itself on the
deck and if it doesn't shape-up soon it will find a new home as a
tax-deduction.

Thankfully, the weather has been good so I can drive with the windows down.
My next concern is getting the smell permanently ensconced in the A/C
filter.

Brad