[Rhodes22-list] Hold The Complaints - Politics - invest in your future herein

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 14 17:45:02 EDT 2006

Brad:

3rd Party?  Where were you at filing deadline?  When was the last time you
worked in a primary getting someone thru the primaries.

     For the record, I have done that in both major parties at the local and
state level.  I would be happy to work for you for U. S. Senate.
Unfortunately, it is a little late to get on the ballot this time around.  I
seriously thought to run for public office this last time.  I thought of
running for the local school board.  We have 40% of our local high school
graduates not reading at the 8th grade level.  Unfortunately, I had two big
issues preventing my doing so.  Can you imagine the noise I could make
asking the superintendent why she is graduating students not reading at the
8th grade level?

     You are much more eloquent.  If you can speak with the same
persuasiveness as you can write, you are a shoe in.  If you need practice
talking on your feet, join Toastmasters.

       Do we have any accountants on the list?  We need a treasurer for the
Brad for President Committee.  We will draft From Crawford as legal counsel.
Slim will have to learn a few old fashion patriotic tunes to play at stump
meetings.

        Lets have some supportive comments to encourage Brad to run for
Public office.  Let me not be the lone voice of reason in a cacophony of
complaints.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

       How many states do we have represented on this fourm?  Looks like we
have a good pool of state chairman.