[Rhodes22-list] Slim - Hold The Phone - Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 12:07:22 EDT 2006

Slim,

Would be Senator Jr. passed the test yesterday.  He voted in favor of the
earmark bill.  Why he rattled his sabre before the vote is beyond me - musta
got some money from somewhere headed toward Memphis.  Let's table the
discussion until the day before the vote.  Both of us will have a better
idea who we trust by then.

Brad