[Rhodes22-list] Tiller Mounted Throttle Control

Rick Lange SloopBlueHeron at ISP.Com
Sun Sep 17 21:14:43 EDT 2006

Lou,
Watching the girl who does the demo is worth the download
alone, whether interested in the product or not.  However, I'm looking for
a single action control, so it doesn't fit my need.
Thanks anyway
for the tip.
Rick
> Rick
> I sent away for the
PowerTiller info and it seems to me to be a good
> device. Made
by a small company giving good
> customer support. Check out
their online video demo.
> Lou

On Sep 12, 2006, at 8:57 PM, Rick Lange wrote:

The has been discussion in the past about tiller mounted outboard
>> controls. Has anyone actually done that?
>>
>> As an alternative, I'm thinking of mounting a single lever
control for
>> both throttle and prop direction on a box
fitted under the port
>> cockpit
>> bench.
>>
>> Rick

>> Join
ISP.COM today - $8.95 internet , less than 1/2 the cost of AOL

Rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org, Help? www.rhodes22.org/list