[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Hello from Iraqi Kurdistan!

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 20:45:06 EDT 2006

Dave,

Your response is not worthy of an answer.  Elect your chosen people and I'll
ask Slim to sing "Happy Days Are Here Again", or "Don't Worry, Be Happy".
You sir, are the epitome of BDS.  The world is a messy place!  Bush will be
gone one way or the other in two years.  Think a bit creatively and come up
with another explanation for the world's problems.  They (the world's
problems) didn't start six years ago and they won't end in the next six
years.  You are starting to bore me!

Yes, that was a flame!

Brad