[Rhodes22-list] Slim - Hold The Phone - Politics

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 00:54:04 EDT 2006

Slim,

Let's keep following the story.  I have a story about a Kersten but it was a
long time ago and it didn't involve politics.  It did involve back-seat, um,
I mean back-room smoke filled dealings and negotiations that turned out all
right.  Ellison deserves his day in the sunlight.  We have a columnist here
at the Commercial Appeal who is given a free ride on whatever she
writes. I've been called twice in the last three years to call her out and
am two for two.

This is a highly charged race, no pun intended.  I firmly believe that
Ellison's opponents need to play their trump cards face-up early in the next
few days or get the hell out of the way!

Time will tell.

Brad