[Rhodes22-list] Hello from Iraqi Kurdistan! Reply to Dave, John B

john Belanger jhnblngr at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 17 23:42:42 EDT 2006

ooops!!

Tootle <ekroposki at charter.net> wrote:
Dave said, "More interesting: who paid for their trip? Consider that the
cash from oil coming from the northern Iraq oil fields is not going to build
high dollar palaces for Sadaam and to his cashes, could it just be that they
are able to pay to send good will salesman abroad??? I suggest that is a
reasonable possibility.

And quoting the Washington Post as accurate and unbiased is a pile of shit.
I believe earlier this summer that the Washington Post was saying that Rove
and the White House leaked the name and identity of the CIA agent, which has
now been owned up to by another. Or does that not mean anything in your
accessment of the truth and accuracy of their reporting.

Saying, "the "politically correct" crowd sent to rebuild the country" is
automatically not doing a decent job is just your anti Bush attitude.
Should the Bush administration send those who openly oppose his leadership
to rebuild. They would come back with all sorts of concocted stories. Be
for real.

John,
You are amazing putting Fox news on the same level as the White House
and Congress. Just is not so.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA

Hank,
Interesting. More interesting: who paid for their trip? Who paid for the
television ads? Who's behind this? Inquiring minds want to know - or is
the
answer obvious?

I hope you had the opportunity to read the front page of The Washington
Post
this morning. The story in the center of the page is titled "Ties to GOP
Trumped Know-How Among Staff Sent To Rebuild Iraq" - you may have noted it.
You may have noted the quote on the top of page A24 "I'm Not Here For The
Iraqis. I'm Here For George Bush". You may have noted the office, and
named
official, in the Pentagon that was tasked to vett the appropriate neo-con
credentials for anyone sent to Iraq to rebuild the country - think
political
patronage and you understand staffing for the Iraq rebuilding program. You
may have
noted the 2+ full newspaper pages detailing some of the sorry performance
of
the "politically correct" crowd sent to rebuild the country. One principal
activity of the politically correct crowd seemed to be telling people
"things
are great in Iraq" - think of your Kurdistan visitors.

And now I think you probably know who paid for the Kurdistan visitors trip
and the television ads. And I think you know why it's appearing this
election
season.

Dave
Sent from the Rhodes22 forum at Nabble.com.