[Rhodes22-list] Self-pumping holding tank?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Mon Sep 18 18:46:44 EDT 2006

At 05:30 PM 9/18/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>Normally marina's are given a time period where they have to provide pump
>outs. Trust me, this is not something you want to undertake on your
>own. Aside
>from the costs, the insurance to cover your arse should you have a failure
>would  choke a horse. Environmental laws do not favor sewage discharges into
>fresh  water lakes.

Indeed.  That's why I'm looking for alternatives.  It also appears
the pump-outs have to be licensed and approved by the EPA.  So this
probably isn't even an option.  Hokay, looks like porta-pottie is the
only viable solution.

Cheers!

John

"I am Ginzu of Borg.  You will be assimilated, but wait, there's MORE!"