[Rhodes22-list] Roger

TN Rhodey tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:02:37 EDT 2006

Ah Rummy....you are being way too hard on Roger. I really think the pressure
of long term unemployment added a lot of stress. Back when I was one of the
few who agreed with Roger's opinion regarding genny size he and I became
quite friendly. We emailed quite often off list discussing race tactics and
the R22. I borrowed his 150 genny for 2 months and he also offered to loan
me his asymetrical spinnaker. I do think he had one of the ugliest R22s
around due to the cattle pen look created by his life rails.

I can tell you that he and I are almost polar opposites but he really wasn't
a bad guy.

Wally