[Rhodes22-list] Self-pumping holding tank?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Sep 19 10:52:23 EDT 2006

At 10:26 PM 9/18/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>Just pump in into a bucket and carry it to your house.  Your
>neighbors will love it.  I have never found a porta-potty that
>inconvenient, although about three day's capacity.

Heh, fortunately all my neighbors are week-enders.  So Mon-Fri, I can
gross out the 'possums, (if that's possible).  Seriously, that's not
a bad idea...  Pump to a bucket with a lid, then transport to the
clean-out port at the septic tank and dump/pump it in.  Rinse and
repeat.  Might be better than cleanly a porta-pot every few days.

Cheers!

John

"Cool Hand of Borg: What we have here is a failure to assimilate."