[Rhodes22-list] Self-pumping holding tank?

John Lock jlock at relevantarts.com
Tue Sep 19 11:15:09 EDT 2006

At 02:04 PM 9/19/2006 +0000, you wrote:
>You could get one of those large buckets they put concrete cleaner
>in.  I think they are five gallons or more.  They have secure lids too.

That's what I'm thinking...  In fact, since I have relatively easy
access from dock to septic, I can envision a 5-gal bucket on a cart
affair with a pump mounted right on the cart frame.  Plug it in at
the dock and pump out.  Roll it up to the septic tank, plug it in and
pump in.  Neat!

Cheers!

John

"I am Beeblebrox of Borg.  Resistance is... Whoa!  Babes!"