[Rhodes22-list] cons of rhodes 22

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 19 12:44:46 EDT 2006

I Second Riks opinion.  I have a standard rig but with 1 reef and 80-100
headsail.  I have managed to get 13 miles up wind in steady 15 - 20kts with
occasional 25s.  It was a whole lot like work but never felt like I was
doing anything unwise.  Heavy wx sailing is more a factor of how prepared
the skipper and the boat are.  Bob Weber