[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Hello from IraqiKurdistan!(political)

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Tue Sep 19 20:15:11 EDT 2006

Brad Haslett wrote:
> Philip,
> You are getting very close to the real issue...
> Let's say out of a billion Muslims (to keep the math simple) 990 million are
> more interested in getting a decent meal, housing, and education for their
> kids...

Unfortunately, that leaves 10 million whackos.
Blowing them to perdition is the only education
that would be effective.

But 10M deaths could also be regarded as genocide.

Hmmm...  Is it genocide to wipe out 0.1% of all the
cockroaches in the world?

As an enlightened former Marine, I have no trouble
with this, but there aren't a lot of us around,
and somehow, I don't expect the UN to take action.

The proper response may be to inflict 100 times as
many casualties as we have suffered in any specific
incident on the most obvious supporters of
terrorist activity, immediately, wherever we find
them.  We'd have a hit list handy.  90% collateral
damage would be acceptable.

Now, who wants to be anywhere near a terrorist
cell?  Would terrorist leaders want to sacrifice
themselves to promote their program?  Seems that
they send boys and girls to do their dirty work.

Just an idea...

/Robert Skinner