[Rhodes22-list] boating and dealing withhumanexcrement..was:Erlyand towi...

Robert Skinner robert at squirrelhaven.com
Wed Sep 20 11:43:50 EDT 2006

Beats not having a plan, Rummy.  In addition, I have found
that the more fastidious of our companions are much, much,
more likely to join us on the water when we have made easy,
clean, and effective facilities available for their use.

It also has a positive impact on the enjoyment of close
relationships.

In recognition of this, I am always keeping an eye out for
ways to make their experience pleasant -- as they do for me.

I suspect that I haven't told you anything you don't already
know, but it bears repeating.  Of course, it could be that
you are just pulling our collective legs...

TINSTAFFL,
/Robert Skinner