[Rhodes22-list] Col Michael Corley - Batteries & Recommissioning

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 21 05:04:29 EDT 2006

Col. Corley:

     If memory serves me you were a Major when you left for Germany?

     Welcome back.  You are right, many of the members of the list are still
here.  A few have moved up to bigger boats.  A few left because of the
political chatter, first about the last election and recently about Iraq.
If you respond to political comments, keep in mind that the posts to this
list are available to all on the world wide web.  Specifically, all comments
posted are in the public realm.

      Yes, we have a FAQ page still run by Tom Evans, even though he sold
his boat.  The reference is found on the front page of this site.

       Another method of finding information is searching the archives of
this site.  There are several ways to search, he is one:

http://search.ask.com/web?q=batteries+site%3Arhodes22.org+&qsrc=1&o=0&l=dir

         You search using this pattern 'batteries site:rhodes22.org ' in the
search topic block.

          The above is discussed on this post:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-June/031510.html

      Again, welcome home.