[Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 08:56:47 EDT 2006

Thanks, Dan.

I will send pix when she is at the dock. I did get the
wheel which I feel suits me better than a tiller. Dido
& Stan are constructing a helm seat with
footrest.....They also put a lower stop for the
pop-top as I could not reach high enough to get it all
the way up in front...so now I have two positions for
the pop-top--one for me & one for the rest of the
(taller) world!

Not too sure what dog's reaction will be...she still
needs help getting into the truck..... (what a
klutz...;^)

elle