[Rhodes22-list] The deed is done....

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 15:52:34 EDT 2006

Can't wait to see pictures.  Congrats, Elle!  I like the idea of a
"half-way-up pop top.  I like to stand at the helm sometimes and, at 5' 11"
the raised PT is exactly in my line of sight and I either have to stoop or
stand on tippy toes to see the horizon.  Since it's just a matter of
drilling some holes, why not have several positions available.  Good luck!

Slim