[Rhodes22-list] Roger

Slim salm at mn.rr.com
Thu Sep 21 15:59:13 EDT 2006

Rummy,

A nuclear reactor...hmmm...that should be one of the "extras" available from
GB.  That would no doubt start a discussion of how safe it is to store
uranium and "heavy water" in the lazz.  Then of course there will be a need
for nuclear waste pump-out stations at the marinas...or can we dump 3 miles
off shore?

Slim