[Rhodes22-list] John Lock and Bob Keller and Georgia Boating Law and equipment

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Thu Sep 21 18:00:01 EDT 2006

John L:

     Captain Bob's boat is registered in Georgia and on the Georgia side of
the lake.  And his friendly law enforcement official was from Georgia.
Could that be related to your comment?

      I believe that Stan has offered to install this type equipment for
others, 'lectrasan type 1 marine sanitation
device'.  I have been waiting for somebody to know of it.

       John, maybe you would do good by going to the Annapolis Boat Show and
drool.

       Did I read right, Art is going to sell boom rooms at the Boat Show?

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA