[Rhodes22-list] Hank (last name???) reply and ???

Hank hnw555 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 07:27:53 EDT 2006

Ed,

Lectrasan info and install instructions can be found at
http://www.raritaneng.com/products/waste_treatment/lectrasan.html

As for legality, Type I heads are legal anywhere that is not a posted no
discharge zone.  For example, they are allowed in all of the Chesepeake
except for herrington bay.  I'm not sure about inland lakes as I don't sail
in these locations.

If you are so interested in a comparison chart, then I think you are the
perfect candidate to put it together.

Hank