[Rhodes22-list] Elle's Reply

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 07:03:16 EDT 2006

I'll give you the courtesy of a reply to your
incourteous post.

1 )I  have not yet received the book to which you are
referring.

2) Stan does not jump through hoops. I doubt seriously
that he does anything that he does not want to do. We
have discussed many things and the few modifications
he has made for my physical stature go to show his
versatility and grace. Not only that, I think he has
enjoyed the challenge! His (and Rose's ) kindness have
made a very difficult period in my life much smoother
and convinced me that this is the right thing to do at
this time..

3) I must correct your assumption...I think I am quite
tall...tall enough to do quite whatever I want to
do...my feet reach the ground which is really all that
is necessary....however, 4'11" is not in my head.
That is a fact.

4) Small people are ecologically superior as we
require smaller structures, which means less cooling
and heating (saving on fossil fuels) and, of course,
fewer resources as clothing, food,etc. and gasoline as
we can fit in smaller vehicles, although some of us
may still require a pillow (which we can use to
silence ignorant comments such as yours.)

elle

http://www.sailboatowners.com/forums/menunew.tpl?fno=11

http://georgiawildlife.dnr.state.ga.us/content/printversion.asp?txtDocument=36