[Rhodes22-list] Now wasn't that round of replies more fun than politics?

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Sep 22 14:36:45 EDT 2006

Elle:

      You done good.  When I pick on you I can anticipate an appropriate
reply.  Yes, I am sure that Stan enjoys making the modifications.  In fact I
know how he appreciates the challanges.  He will be out in the shop at 3
A.M. trying to solve problematic details to make something work.
      Wasn't this Friday much more fun that last.  I hope you are getting a
trailer.  Rummy has never raced a wheel boat.
       And Mark's reply identified another wheel boat.  Is Mark's boat red
or white?
       Thank you Slim for the musical reply.  Here are some more:
http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_bgsongs/comical/bg_sounds_sub_page.htm

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA