[Rhodes22-list] Now wasn't that round of replies more fun than politics?

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 19:14:10 EDT 2006

Ed,

It's just like being back in the classroom....I have a
feeling you & I would get along just fine...

This Friday was 'way more fun...keep baiting us so we
can have some fun.....

However....be careful..... I might just show up at
your door some AM with my 'almost dog' in tow & force
you to take me for a sail......

:^)

elle

http://home.att.net/~mcp3_2000/_bgsongs/comical/bg_sounds_sub_page.htm