[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes visit.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 22:23:49 EDT 2006

I have been quiet for the past several weeks about this, but about three
weeks ago I had a visit from Tom Trenkle and his wonderful wife Sue from the
Chicago area. They were in Anderson, SC checking out our wonderful Lake Hartwell
and the surrounding area for possibly a change in their life style. We gave
them  the silver dollar tour of the lake including our best restaurants. I
haven't  heard a word back from Tom since their visit, so I don't know if he can
keep up  with the amount of alcohol we consume or if he was just turned off by
our  extraordinary culture.

Rummy

PS We had a most excellent time......even consumed some Mt. Gay rum and  coke
on the deck. Sue made the most excellent rum cake I have ever tasted, but  it
was not made with my rum of choice. Perhaps next time.. They were great
guests and are welcome here anytime. In fact, I will open up the rum guest room
for them should they come this way again.