[Rhodes22-list] Fleet Events for Rhoadies!

Philip 3drecon at comcast.net
Sat Sep 23 22:40:02 EDT 2006

Stan may be many things, but old and senile, no!  I hope I am as lucid as he
is when I grow older.  His mind is sharp as a tack and he can hold his own
(wit) with the best of us.  I think I speak for everyone on the list (how
presumptuous) when I say, I hope he is around, healthy and lucid for many
years to come.

Philip