[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes visit.

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 23 22:48:57 EDT 2006

Rummy,

Was spinach on the menu?  What various mixes did you serve with Mt Gay?

Tom and Sue would be good for Lake Hartwell, and Lake Hartwell would be good for them.  Imagine the year long sailing season.  Did you go out on the water?

We'll count you in on the birthday party for Stan.  We'll have plenty to drink.  If we can get some of the skippers from further north we'll have a quorum - maybe Mary Lou, Mark, Dave, Bill, Bruce - to name just a few of our luminaries.

Art