[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, East v. West Tennessee

Brad Haslett flybrad at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 01:20:51 EDT 2006

Wally,

As I recall,  you're not a big college football fan but the biggest game of
the Tiger schedule is next week against the VOLS.

They beat them a few years back, and it was the biggest victory of their
history - in Memphis no less.  I'm a VOLS fan but one of my drinking buddies
at the Memphis Center for Peace and Prosperity (otherwise known as RP Tracks
Bar & Grill) is a former U of M quarterback from the 80's.  He hasn't much
hope for his side but in good fun, you up for a friendly East meets West
Tennessee bet?  I'll take the Tigers against my will and better judgement
for, oh, say, a good bottle of scotch.  You in or not?  I'll be teaching
during the game and it will be over when we come down off of motion, so no
bragging or gloating during the game,  just payoff.

Deal?

Brad