[Rhodes22-list] A Rhodes visit.

Arthur H. Czerwonky czerwonky at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 24 09:33:48 EDT 2006

Tom,

Property is more available north on the lake than on the main body, although above the I85 bridge there is a bridge to contend with.  A deep water site is expensive but a good investment as the coves get shallow in the Fall.  The demand for the good property, hence the value, will only increase as baby boomers from metro get fed up with Lake Lanier and the Corps.  Rummy has it together with his boat at Portman.  It has some nice amenities, although it is nice to have your boat in back of your house.

Art