[Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was Roger)

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Sep 25 09:06:37 EDT 2006

Bill,
I don't think I did, but will do so when I get back out to my boat if you
all think it will be helpful.

Bill W.

             Bill Effros
             <bill at effros.com>
             rhodes22-list-bou         The Rhodes 22 mail list
             nces at rhodes22.org         <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
                                                                        cc

             09/22/2006 11:21                                      Subject
             PM                        Re: [Rhodes22-list] Autopilot (was
                                       Roger)

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Bill,

Did you post pictures of your installation?  Thanks for the parts list.

Bill Effros