[Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, East v. West Tennessee

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Mon Sep 25 16:23:38 EDT 2006

What did you say Wally?!?  You live in East Tennessee and are not a Vol
Fan?!?

Bill Wickman

             TN Rhodey
             <tnrhodey at hotmail
                                       rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             09/25/2006 01:01                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Rhodes22-list] Hey Wally, East
             Please respond to         v. West Tennessee
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Brad,

No takers here. iIdon't drink Scotch and I don't bet on football. I would
love to see Memphis win though.

Wally