[Rhodes22-list] Fleet Events for Rhoadies!

L. Sailor watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 19:52:05 EDT 2006

Hey, Chris,

Thanks, Chris. I learned very early growing up in NY
that I'd have to find a way to protect myself....the
physical thing was just not going to work (of course,
biting someone in the knee was always a viable
option....)!

I found that shooting off an evil sounding phrase
("You....retromingent troglodyte" or such) would give
me a chance to make a quick get away.

Thanks for the compliment. (Got any friends??)  ;^)

spunklet