[Rhodes22-list] Thena, Anne, & others having trouble with pdf download

Tootle ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Sep 26 04:25:41 EDT 2006

Folks,

     Try to download the PDF file directly without going through your text
program.  Try to download going to :

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/2006-September/034380.html

or directly at:

http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200609/22/Bahamas2006TripLog-Day0.pdf

Immediately saving the file without trying to open first.  Then using Adobe
reader try to open.  I use 7.0, which is free, so if you do not have, take a
few minutes to download and installl.

Ed K
Greenville, SC, USA