[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure

William E. Wickman wewickman at duke-energy.com
Tue Sep 26 10:05:00 EDT 2006

The Nantahala.  It is dam fed, but the extra rainwater run-off turned it
into a raging torrent.

             TN Rhodey
             <tnrhodey at hotmail
             Sent by:                  rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org
             rhodes22-list-bou                                          cc
             nces at rhodes22.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas
             09/26/2006 07:50          Adventure
             AM

             Please respond to
               The Rhodes 22
                 mail list
             <rhodes22-list at rh
                odes22.org>

Thanks Bill....what river?

Wally

>From: "William E. Wickman" <wewickman at duke-energy.com>
>To: The Rhodes 22 mail list <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
>Subject: RE: [Rhodes22-list] Bill's Bahamas Adventure
>Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 15:31:08 -0400
>

>Wally,
>If you, or anyone else for that matter, are having problems downloading,
>just send me your email address and can send it directly.
>
>Also, you're not kidding about the rain.  I was in the NC mountains
>kayaking this weekend and had some wild runs in Class III rapids that
>turned into Class IV due to the rain.
>
>Bill Wickman
>

>              TN Rhodey
>              <tnrhodey at hotmail